U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: thank you list people!

Re: thank you list people!

The reception for Gregg's show isn't until October, but the exhibit is up now-- if there's anybody on the list who is in the Durham, NC area-- you should really go by and see the work (downtown at Durham Art Guild). I saw it last week, and it really is so intriguing. Overnight (pinhole) exposures of the moon, and 6-month long exposures of the sun's path-- they're fascinating, and many of them so beautiful (and beautifully abstract). Nice printing, too. Congratulations, Gregg!

Your lunar pinhole work looks to be quite intriguing. Congratulations
on your show.