U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: thank you list people!

Re: thank you list people!

Damn, I was just in Durham recently!

On Sep 27, 2008, at 1:45:51 PM, "Diana Bloomfield" <dhbloomfield@bellsouth.net> wrote:
From:"Diana Bloomfield" <dhbloomfield@bellsouth.net>
Subject:Re: thank y ou list people!
Date:September 27, 2008 1:45:51 PM CDT
To:alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
The reception for Gregg's show isn't until October, but the exhi
 bit
is up now-- if there's anybody on the list who is in the Durham, NC
area-- you should really go by and see the work (downtown at Durham
Art Guild).  I saw it last week, and it really is so intriguing.
Overnight (pinhole) exposures of the moon, and 6-month long exposures
of the sun's path-- they're fascinating, and many of them so
beautiful (and beautifully abstract).   Nice printing, too.
Congratulations, Gregg!