- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Interval mechanism
- From: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:14:37 -0400
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;bh=GLG8yIAkG/9fCzNZ/mxD0Cil2GTeKo5sD5gOqSoMo+g=;b=P3Zhf9PXyHLPMkdA29NxXauwQRshUndf9GeYt5a1u9uGBMkMMYeU7Z4Ixuz2sO0jYhJgvz1kiLvU8SdV+1kVfF4ElBW+Bmptgm7kcuc1mOQv6h+8+/vVGoFf9byYj3FWGMa+ZPgjVPsGW5MQLigCgO9PeYFh3ZEDe75GwZKOqxU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;b=dfLr3BkkZcE0naJH6f1qppihN5bLbAgzkiHkwZR7SLN6zTn6tJS4LBYdiCdsWliJ4XF5LB6DU1Rag63jRBM17RrfBmX+rbTVuYK8tUlI8fW/sRHaw2U4WB4/ZPYBo6OL71AYkTMvMuJ8UuF5n/32Rn/AWETkKvcORa3otg1MI9w=
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, I know this is a bit off topic but you guys are by far the best source of misc camera information... plus the images will be printed in salt!
I'm building a floating a vessel with a 35mm built into it, I need to make the camera automatically take a picture every 4 hours. There is a good chance this camera will never come back to me so I'm trying to build it on a budget, I figure theres plenty of cheap plastic automatic 35s out there these days but making it fire that slowly is beyond me. Does an interval mechanism like this exist? Any thoughts?
Thanks so much,