Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2008 1:26 PM
Subject: RE: scrapey gum printing

CHris,
I like the double prints that show work in progress. Are you printing them for showing in that form or is it just for our education.
Last weekend I actually made some prints that are made to be displayed that way. Two pictures on one pice of paper showing single and double gum layers. These were duotones printed from a single negative.
Marek