U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Etching Press Innovations: was: Presses forPhotogravure/Gravure/Ph

Re: Etching Press Innovations: was: Presses forPhotogravure/Gravure/Photopolymer

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Etching Press Innovations: was: Presses forPhotogravure/Gravure/Photopolymer
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 19:10:41 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;bh=teY22jv6W25l+q8NR290Ng9duB6KWRpcWaJMJNN9ras=;b=CnKURKUIFM53xG2mf53R4+NXLJ83Vxc/AdjZofM1nGIwg9CtNR0hz2adkwlrArO3SZSgxR7531gTwHiNkDvfS2iXAItX1/7WN/JIfFtm2VGod3s0iIcUFimFrjhvmOLobyA/Sb2ztrAd7hqobYWCfWIVGKaNUpKVpIJknSuPcn0=

Mark.... you don't reeeeeeeeealy think it's coming do you?  hehehehe

And John and I would love to come over and help ya with the press, but we have to wash the dog that week, and it's a big dog so ya know... it's gonna take a while.

susan :o)