U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Etching Press Innovations: was: Presses forPhotogravure/Gravure/Ph

Re: Etching Press Innovations: was: Presses forPhotogravure/Gravure/Photopolymer

Susan,

You can run the dog through the press to wring it out after you wash it.  Also, have you considered using your press as a giant pasta machine?