U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: solarplate prints

Re: solarplate prints

Hi Linda. Thank you for your feedback. I am geared up to print pictorico on my 3800. One
question. What sort of exposure times were you looking at, just as a ballpark? Should I
expect to be testing at a range of, say, 1 minute to 15 mins, or did yours tend to fall in a
certain range?

Mike