U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | VS: Mordançage

VS: Mordançage

I tried lumen on old RA-4 color papers, you can see them here:
http://www.photoporkkala.com/Lumen_Prints/slides/solanum_tuberosum.html
and
http://www.photoporkkala.com/Lumen_Prints/slides/lupinus_polyphyllus-2.html
and more about my lumen techniques:
http://vedos.samk.fi/?p=269
and
http://vedos.samk.fi/?p=281

- Jalo

V E D O S
Alternative Processes in Photography & Printmaking
Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
Faculty of Business and Culture Kankaanpää
Paasikivenkatu 24, Box 76
FI-38701 Kankaanpää
vedos@samk.fi
http://vedos.samk.fi