U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Gum over Platinum print II

RE: Gum over Platinum print II

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Gum over Platinum print II
  • From: C.Breukel@lumc.nl
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 14:21:31 +0200

Hi Katherine,

thanks for looking and commenting. The page was ment for a quick
showing. Perhaps I should expand it a bit with different interpretations
of this neg (and try better to match the colour on screen with the real
thing). It is nice to see different stages of gum prints, one can learn
quite lot form it!

If I find the time I could perhaps put something together,

Best,

Cor