U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Screen printing Gum?

Screen printing Gum?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has tried making their pigment/dichromate mix and then poured it on screen print and squeeged it? I wonder if it would be a better way of a smooth and even coating? Though unsure if the mix would be too thick or watery for it to be used in a screen print?

I've never done screen prints before but I had just watched this fellow who does screen prints Csaba Markus on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Rq8C914sU&feature=related
He's got a few videos there and it seems pretty intresting what he's doing..

Cheers
Jacek