U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Second tricolor print (repro)

Re: Second tricolor print (repro)

Hi Keith.

Is your screen calibrated? On mine (which is calibrated) the second repro
is better / closer to the original print and the shadows are more neutral
than the first one.

I like the image / print myself too. :)

Thanks,
Loris.

10 Ekim 2008, Cuma, 12:29 am tarihinde, Keith Gerling yazmış: