U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Sorry & oilprint help

Re: Sorry & oilprint help

Hi Henk,

Thanks for replying. I'm going to order some litho ink as you suggest. I'll try again when it arrives and I'll get back to you with the results if I may? Once again, thank you

Regards

David H