U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper negatives

Re: Paper negatives

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Paper negatives
  • From: Guido Ceuppens <altguido@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 15:26:11 +0200
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=JHHNJ7weHMo7mgOJlJ9mBQvOVq1/r0le8/beVxisUho=;b=S/MQL8Lt75O30phn9s/HftJWOfd3tKjeTPrvcHmfJC9qhvNJEoOx/UUP8GIm8zxyaNlHaWJ5ktJ/aUnfjp3e70bjBfKzplkvZoFoyL7fKIl4RIDNmgs8o/pTCWk5D8qpcMDGc7sKTzot3PIN7o062vZ18V0WHV3D2peDxIj7RvA=

Laura,
I do use 13x19 Epson Pqp (super A3/ super B). I will try to find some
of the paper Loris uses (cad inkjet bond) and try that as well, but if
this paper has to be shipped from outside EU it will be as expensive
the Epson Pqp when bought localy. I believe Henk had a source of
interesting alternatives.
Best,
Guido