U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum on masa, again

Re: Gum on masa, again

No staining.  Most of my work done in the last 8 years had been on
surfaces that don't float so I've become quite accustomed to having
the print face up.  Less surprises that way.    I do give the tray a
good rocking every few minutes to make sure that the print stays
evenly wet.