Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: Frame color for cyanotype

Hey Francis,

I never use black frames, either, and I also didn't read that fine print!  Fortunately, I'd used a fairly dark wood anyway, so she didn't change it out-- but when I was there, she did say that several people had missed that fine print. :)

I agree about the cherry wood frames-- they tend to go well with everything--even straight color prints--surprisingly.

Thanks for the tip about Ikea.

Diana