U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Thanks Keith (my hero!) Re: Gum on masa, again

Re: Thanks Keith (my hero!) Re: Gum on masa, again

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Thanks Keith (my hero!) Re: Gum on masa, again
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 14:53:07 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=mlYRAzqGIVmYdfjITBvFyTL3z3ZFBSov5C7rEx319g8=;b=LOLk+09bU4i31sdZ/+IAALL+zxWXco52sR04DFSNgv0hQ39OWfrKp0gQT3ViZdHrl4Gekud466uf/1NLgLusuWVGbHJpFHk7lpQJfvt7gaDfIlZAoXvrp8RDM3tIGk/jzSghzGaqxhwjRaoXADRfeHfPosMRpysnfKwO7SNzx+A=

Wow, a Hero!  Glad it worked.