Free chemistry, scale, timer, etc - SF Bay Area,California local pickup only
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Free chemistry, scale, timer, etc - SF Bay Area,California local pickup only
- From: Adam Kimball <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:26:31 -0700
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;bh=GN+LXaht2o8VPCq649c0lKhibg5v4WYpYwFdkxP5tMo=;b=m6t+RTZJxqSos60qVpd8v6Y6Sz0PeJJFlX4wqxSXBK3C2zy9HIxgg5LX9GSLXDz9hCyfu1I41qa0i0xqyngztZnTUe8iOpju2sZzxF28Mgn4dxXB3JscacOOEvxXeI4HZN0zbxEcJHWEuZo4W890xiUwaiIzNx+trn6aIs/cb9A=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;b=IaobFDTvU7Cn/n+Tl2p+mcoF6mk8ydMDUmN5NNArD3gTphTTYMG5zZIkokhwkccr70rLBDGCTqYKsleo/R0RJRUdv4raSRcWHbVReRePYFWWHTVSk00W4rUYYeMYX7+trXd5svn1x0gsrhxAV1jJQ8glOtYCPo0f4bZdfXsB9O8=
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
I have a bunch of PT/PD/Gold in solution - all of it is from at least 2000 - but it looks clean. Some is for regular Pt/Pd, some for Ware's ammonium process. I'd like someone to have it.
I also have an Acculab digital scale (accurate to 1/10th of a gram, max 300 grams), old school Kodak darkroom timer and a 11x14 contact printing frame. Winner takes ALL (I'm so tired of the process of selling things off, I just want to find someone who wants it all!) - ideally along with some graduated cylinders and other useful items. First one to get here wins ; )
Let me know (and thanks for your time)
(again, for pickup in Oakland ONLY)