U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Free chemistry, scale, timer, etc - SF Bay Area,California local p

Re: Free chemistry, scale, timer, etc - SF Bay Area,California local pickup only

Any Pd that you have I am VERY interested in.
Please let me know how much for the pd?
Matt Magruder
512 565 6691
me@matthewmagruder.com