Re: Camera Arts Mag
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Camera Arts Mag
- From: SusanV <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 07:27:06 -0400
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;bh=Q9HBVssGfIke0QSXTPpfXmk9P+0n4X/D60aD+L1k8y4=;b=da8lTiYxJ2l4ot1KGUJMaRKDmtnW1/JBF8/nVys5yham5U5r0ihy1pZ2P2XPHIZyTuVjZnjrc7OoDiz7jlrkq7x1ZD4Dd0aCqykirDTqWTRFNR2ue/sPbGnENUklQHx+PJ7ldfND9sX9m+pIdozTlV+nnh6X0h02cgUBBRTYRxU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;b=ofd2qQAgnT4L4obQALeNzZ6pB+oU0zO+7ZD7QH0Y+1s7/oGITIr8WQecyb4wdz0y7mdRMlovWBKDsT7UXCZ8OiQeG+MGtcMaiNBBBa1LstTLR+/LONWDv6aHt1/LsikFgzaxxTpCOCirUxGkj4sl43RQ8DRzvV5vQrPR0PNTaAs=
- In-reply-to: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAABPPeuQJMlhKvfYk+hDs9c4BAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <4982C131C59D457EB7772C115140FA15@DC5YX7B1><!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAABPPeuQJMlhKvfYk+hDs9c4BAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
Yeah, I've known about this for a while. Totally stinks. Bob, you have a point about Steve Simmons, so I sure hope you're right that he revives it.
On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 12:31 PM, BOB KISS <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From Steve Simmons' e-mail I infer that, by saying he would grant
on-line access for free for the rest of 2008, he plans to begin charging for
it after that. I don't think Steve is one to let moss grow so, as soon as
Camera Arts is free of any encumbrances due to the bankruptcy, I bet he will
revive the hard copy magazine himself.
I am only guessing here...
gravure blog at www.susanvossgravures.blogspot.com