U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: workspace

Re: workspace

Hi Katharine,

Thanks for those descriptions. I like option #3, although your current space sure looks very nice and spacious. My dream is to tear down our wisteria-covered garage in the back yard (a separate building that has a potting shed tacked on the back of it) and rebuild the whole thing with a big artist studio attached (instead of crumbling potting shed).. Unfortunately, I haven't yet convinced my husband that this is the perfect project for him . . . I think he's waiting for the wisteria vines to finally pull it all down, and at least that part will be done.