U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: My morning brush with fame

Re: My morning brush with fame

Hey Katharine,

Thanks so much! I never knew you saw that show in Portland-- that was some time ago. I still regret not getting out there for the opening. I really appreciate your comments, too, and I agree about gum. :)

Diana