U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Stock Paint:Gum Solutions?

Re: Stock Paint:Gum Solutions?

To Loris, re Mike Ware's PVA information:

Darn, I was hoping it would mean something to you, because it doesn't mean much to me either. Maybe if I went back and went over my notes from the time when I was studying research on PVA in dichromated colloid processes, it would jog my memory. If so, I'll let you know.

Someone once pointed us to a great site that went over all the different variables in PVA variability and explained what each of them meant, but the last time I activated that bookmark, that information was no longer there.
kt