U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Art Boards Gesso???

Re: Art Boards Gesso???

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Art Boards Gesso???
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 19:03:45 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=abo3iTMqufVjHCwy5TLtatBzVoT7N1xaNp36jgSwK8w=;b=TLd/qhJ6tlM8ARsGZQIzFHXJliK5WfL8JqVTpvXzm55dO6fRLga+hyfIA2fiuIeDOgnfKyQOz9/J9OlMFZCf3unjl6vt8KLSpXPKdt8Iz1x64+A1NMUvgUYSb951A318/jlZ2hN/UUjAyyh2D3vRS1dSTTUpuQcku3aEae/rx7U=

Hi Loris,

Art Boards is the worst gesso I've ever used.  Emulsion beads up, so
difficult to coat.  I tried it on aluminum and this was the result
http://www.gumphoto.com/artboards.jpg
That was just putting in the water.  No agitation.

Sorry!

Keith