U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Art Boards Gesso???

Re: Art Boards Gesso???

Ah, the veils of hardened gum lifting off the substrate, what a lovely sight.... (ducking and running). Thanks for report, Keith.

I've been trying out a PVA size recommended by gum printers Steve Dowell and Jim Larimer; so far I've tried it on masa paper and didn't find it at all satisfactory, at least at the dilution Steve recommended (1:2). But I'll try it again at different strengths and on different paper before rejecting it altogether. Glad I just bought a small bottle.
Katharine