U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: my pigment dilutions

Re: my pigment dilutions

Hi Christina,

Excellent visual. Thank you very much. It's interesting to compare those swatches to those lower down the page at full strength (I assume). A further assumption I make is that you use a different set of curves for each dilution?

Regards

David H