U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Gum Calibration 3 (Dark Tricolor)

RE: Gum Calibration 3 (Dark Tricolor)

Thanks much Marek. Especially about roller coating. That seems to use
quite a lot of paint -> will definitely resort if I can't manage to coat
as evenly as I'd like it to be... For now I'll continue with brush coating
-> thinner!

I'm just doing a test by diluting the stock pain/gum solution. I'll see if
that's too little paint (probably it'll turn up as you say).

You're right about brush and sprayer but I want some consistency right now
(and less stress).

27 Ekim 2008, Pazartesi, 5:39 pm tarihinde, Marek Matusz yazmış: