U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum prints on gessoed aluminum

Re: gum prints on gessoed aluminum

I agree with who is agreeing...
I saved the image to disk: 11,082 KB :-(
Keith, may you shrink your images to a more screen-friendly size?
Alberto
Have to agree with Chris here. I'm on a fast DSL connection, but these files seem to take forever. I finally gave up on viewing this one, but would love to see it.