U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: alt faqs

Re: alt faqs

First I am searching for info on pt/pd solarization how I can create it and secondly how I can get away from the political tone this list has taken on.
Perhaps a brave soul could start a new list for those who wish to spend their time... celebrating?
Where's the moderator?