To: <alt-photo-process-L@usask.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: Inkjet negs, change of media.

Hi John,

That's a pretty big change, going from an *official* transparency film to a parchment. There's a chance only your exposure time will change but I'd place bets that you'll have to change print settings and/or curves to accommodate the ink absorption of the parchment.

Let us know what happens!

Dan

info@DanBurkholder.com
www.DanBurkholder.com