U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: new gums

Re: new gums

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: new gums
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:57:02 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=w0VghxPeiD866JuVTMsSytovUCfkqFpSOSsC5wyeXrE=;b=bLTTzniAhJ3LRF4tjp9OSKQ/CTLd64IPM4D1Gle0bIhB/hM2KBv/lrPVja9+nzNJt8JhoTdpp1YFIkhC2mDkEavniE3HItGgZJ3H0+euWKDAF9HM4Pb4+n/QuDQekW3Yab3SdKMETon+YbmebfTDZU57wWG2LzvXuHZPcTvkY70=

Well, I kinda DO know you, but what I meant to convey is that I like
your (to use a Z-ism) "loosey goosey" approach.  ALL of my better
stuff happens at the spur of the moment  - scrapin' and rubbin' and
sprayin' on prints, usually always because they have already "failed"
and I have nothing to lose.