U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: new gums

Re: new gums

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008, Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

Dear All,
I have added a few new Family of Origin images to my website if you want to
take a look.  Campy, kitschy, messy, moldy, melty, scrapey, brush strokey.
Very imperfect. But it's my new wavelength for some unknown reason. Perhaps
a familial catharsis.
Chris, I hope it's OK to say I thought they were fabulous... very surreal, and IMO your best work ever. They balance perfectly on the point between nostalgia and oh, I don't know, Matisse?, dreamy abstraction? Whatever, they work. Congratulations. (Did you say what the print sizes are?)

Judy

http://christinazanderson.com/portfolio.cfm?nK=5571&nS=12&nL=1

Christina Z. Anderson