U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: alt-photo anniversary in 2009

Re: alt-photo anniversary in 2009

I think that is a terrific idea which should be very interesting given the range of activities and passions on this list - a great offer IMO. Thanks John.

Catherine

John Brewer wrote:
I'm a young pup regards the list, I joined late 2004 and lurked for a while.

Maybe we could set up a flickr type gallery. Maybe willing list members
could put up one image and a short bio. It would be good to see what work
list members are creating and would be good promotion for alt photography. I
would be happy to administer it.

John.

snip

Greg Schmitz wrote:

In 2009 the alt-photo list will be 15 years old.

From the nostalgia department (after all I think we all have one):

snip...