U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: separations for gum printing

Re: separations for gum printing

On Nov 20, 2008, at 10:52 AM, Marek Matusz wrote:

All,
This recent discussion on tricolor gum printing sparked my interest. My printing times are about the same with all colors, but perhaps I compensate with development time, these two variables are related. But that is not what I wanted to discuss.

I want to comment briefly about this, but since it's not what you want this thread to be about, I'll comment as a clarification in another thread.
kt