U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: 2 tricolor gums

Re: 2 tricolor gums

First of all congratulations on your new light source. Does the vacuum
frame work? If yes that's definitely a very nice setup then -> I want one
also! I hope I will have some time soon, to build mine...

Whoa!? That makes me laugh when thinking about all that speculation we did
on exposure times before :)

21 Kasım 2008, Cuma, 11:28 pm tarihinde, Keith Gerling yazmış: