U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: separations for gum printing

RE: separations for gum printing

22 Kasım 2008, Cumartesi, 7:06 pm tarihinde, Marek Matusz yazmış:
> ..
> Here are some examples of the last few prints. They are kind of dull on
> the screen, I should have adjusted them a bit. On top of CMY separations I
> have been experimenting with sawdust development for a Fresson look.
> http://picasaweb.google.com/marekmatusz1/CMYSeparationGumPrints#
> ..

They look good! Fortunately (or unfortunately - depending on ones
position), using non-oiled dimensionally unstable inkjet negatives, I get
that mosaic look with every print I make.