U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: pt/pd question on size of prints

Re: pt/pd question on size of prints

Oh, final comment (not sure what others think).

I always work with a sheet LARGER than the image I am printing.
The times I've tried to conserve paper:-) and brush emulsion to
paper's edge I ended up more likely to make a mess, and most often
had emulsion flow on the back of the paper. In that case I sometimes
had problems clearing the paper and having some staining...

So, regardless of what I ended up doing in the end, I always work
with a paper larger than the area I expect to coat with emulsion.