U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | pt/pd question on size of prints

pt/pd question on size of prints

Hi all...

Just sitting here wondering what each of you do for size of print/paper when making prints.

Do you print, say, a 5x7 on 11x14 paper, and then mount that for a finished print, or do you print on a smaller sheet and then mount that smaller sheet for presentation in some way.

I've noticed that Jan Pietrzak, at his last Freestyle Photo show, printed 4x5 trimmed, and mounted that on another sheet of larger paper (tipped in) and then framed. I'm just wondering how many do something like that as opposed to contact printing the image on a larger sheet to begin with.

I hope I'm being clear about this...thanks, all and hope y'all had a good turkey day!

Paul