U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: tri-color & one-color

Re: tri-color & one-color

On 7 dec 2008, at 12:40, davidhatton@totalise.co.uk wrote:

Lovely and inspiring work Henk. I wish I could see your exhibition but I'm in Turkey at the moment. How long is the show on for?

Regards

David H

Hi David,
Midth of february; i will try to bring the whole show onto my website; keep you informed. Thanks for the flowers.
(Planning a trip to Istanbul in march next year; looking forward to it; very nice and interesting book by Alex Web & Orham Pamuk about Istanbul!)
Cheers,
Henk

PS I just finished my first oilprint as per your instructions. It worked really well! Still a lot of room for improvement but I got an acceptable image...Thanks