U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: tri-color & one-color

Re: tri-color & one-color

7 Aralık 2008, Pazar, 9:08 pm tarihinde, henk thijs yazmış:
> (Planning a trip to Istanbul in march next year; looking forward to
> it; very nice and interesting book by Alex Web & Orham Pamuk about
> Istanbul!)

Hi Henk,

Don't forget to contact me before coming; I'd like to meet you definitely
if your schedule permits!

We (that's IFSAK -> see http://www.ifsak.org.tr) worked with Alex Webb and
his wife Rebecca Norris Webb (also a photographer) in the context of 19th
Istanbul Photography Days in 2003 (a workshop and slide show). I met him
personally, he's a very good photographer (with a very specific /
distinctive style) and interesting person...