U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: new edition of Photographic Possibilities

Re: new edition of Photographic Possibilities

Thanks Christina! Ordered.

Been following the cyanotype bleed/ratio discussion. Will try one more
time.  Mark Nelson says you advocate (agitate for) Arches Platine.

I'm going to try a diluted by 1 part water A and first time Arches
later today I hope.

Brian