U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: cyanotype question

Re: cyanotype question

francis schanberger wrote:
Please forgive me but I feel compelled to mention that my vanity license
plate reads "CYANTST".  I've been meaning to take a picture of that and my
lab area to share with the list. If you look at the explanation under the
illustration on page 151 in the second addition of Christopher James' Book
of Alternative Photography it will make more sense.
I will not be able to see that page until the next weekend. May you be more verbose?
Alberto