Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: cyanotype question

Please forgive me but I feel compelled to mention that my vanity license plate reads "CYANTST".  I've been meaning to take a picture of that and my lab area to share with the list. If you look at the explanation under the illustration on page 151 in the second addition of Christopher James' Book of Alternative Photography it will make more sense.
-francis
francis schanberger
ww.frangst.com