U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: cyanotype in a flash!! Kitchen formula?

Re: cyanotype in a flash!! Kitchen formula?

Carmen see this:
http://tinyurl.com/6fzyh6
(page 19)

I think you can use boiled water (but should be at room temperature at the
time of mixing) as long as you don't mix too much stock solutions and
don't keep them for too long...???

You don't have to wait -> there's no "ripening" with Cyanotype. You can
use the solutions right after mixing.

Hope this helps,
Loris.

15 Aralık 2008, Pazartesi, 10:20 pm tarihinde, Carmen Lizardo yazmış: