U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: cyanotype in a flash!! Kitchen formula?

Re: cyanotype in a flash!! Kitchen formula?

You will find the answer at this link:

Jim Larimer

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 1:20 PM, Carmen Lizardo <carmenlizardo@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear List, I have to make a Cyanotype in flash and just found out that i gave  all of my mixed chemistry away to a student.... I had packed my whole darkroom because I moved from my apartment, but managed to dig out the dry chemicals. I can't find my gram scale, and was wondering if anyone can tell me the kitchen (teaspoon)  formula for Cyano. Also, can I just use some tap water? I don't have any distilled. And, do I really have to wait 24 hours before I could use the chemicals?
Thank you kindly.
Carmen