U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum Separations Using Indexed Color

Re: Gum Separations Using Indexed Color

Hi Phillipe,

How does one acquire this software?

Happy Christmas

DavidH

On Dec 24 2008, Philippe Berger wrote:

Hi,

I using PhiLouCouleur, a software to obtain directly separation color
negative for the tricolor Gum

Also Philou, software to obtain directly a negative for the Carbon, the
Platinum and the Gum Process

See my website
http://www.photographieaucharbon.net
mineurdecharbon@skynet.be