U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: holidays are over tidbits

Re: holidays are over tidbits

Are you going to post the wedding ring toss pics?

No...it'd be sooo...mean and wrong...even if I artfully used some gaussian blur on the faces...

And on her behalf, I would rather have an inadvertent boob hang out (as in her case) than walk out of the bathroom trailing toilet paper (as in my case once). There is nothing titillating about toilet paper.

Ohmagosh this is SOOO not alt, Gordon's gonna kill me and kick me off the list.

It's called procrastination because I'm avoiding finishing a syllabus for tomorrow AM...which I should have been doing all break instead of having fun in the sun.
Chris