U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: holidays are over tidbits

Re: holidays are over tidbits

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: holidays are over tidbits
  • From: francis schanberger <frangst@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 00:18:17 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;bh=N4ioa9+uhmp8B7PThcyp+V0MCBltFaDGJHsaoxZveCc=;b=tbqoFdEmjmqIYx3yPxI0waTpHqTx8P7F6LyOWW0QajS3udKi2DEuuG9O+AaGtVWFxM73WYjBaaroFYNsPBW4sQAqfs88XEO0OBDo4CQYy6eqyRhZiXS6tqyYruiIKHEvCa/swhQmhr1B550jNCd3fkXn1Euq8sOJQjk8+MJl5GQ=

At Mopa they should have two working photobooths. I cut my teeth (sounds funny) at their summer workshops in the 1990's. Jim Noel should still be at Grossmont college where the non-lecture part of the workshops used to happen.

-francis