Re: holidays are over tidbits
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: holidays are over tidbits
- From: francis schanberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 00:18:17 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;bh=N4ioa9+uhmp8B7PThcyp+V0MCBltFaDGJHsaoxZveCc=;b=tbqoFdEmjmqIYx3yPxI0waTpHqTx8P7F6LyOWW0QajS3udKi2DEuuG9O+AaGtVWFxM73WYjBaaroFYNsPBW4sQAqfs88XEO0OBDo4CQYy6eqyRhZiXS6tqyYruiIKHEvCa/swhQmhr1B550jNCd3fkXn1Euq8sOJQjk8+MJl5GQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;b=wUvcrlRIAQPag24OFOcuCnpEOHe1064U7VfuiIG/ljQk37RsjUFa75qBYS/sBGE5FUMlDVlWJVHdj48qqXNixZP3f0lMEJsbGLLN0aqUqFKr3ypTSsd+W40pvnSP814/vjuD0nxnFi7yPerwDATR7I4Rwn+gAQzhuHwGo5ejSjs=
- In-reply-to: <A6B657D708D6411CB6856244DD5D1FAF@DC5YX7B1>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <A6B657D708D6411CB6856244DD5D1FAF@DC5YX7B1>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Mopa they should have two working photobooths. I cut my teeth (sounds funny) at their summer workshops in the 1990's. Jim Noel should still be at Grossmont college where the non-lecture part of the workshops used to happen.
On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 10:35 PM, Christina Z. Anderson <email@example.com>
Thank heavens! I for one am always glad when January comes.
Boy has the list been quiet, except for an occasional platinum spot and pantyhose snipe hunt.
While I was in Barnes and Noble I came across a book called Truth Beauty--had a lot of pictorial alt stuff in it--anybody seen and liked it?
Apparently there is a new book on alt in the French language--does anyone know the title of that?
And I am so GRUMPY because APIS (RICHARD!!) which is usually mid-ish July is the END of July this year! What up wit dat??? It coincides with an alt workshop at the San Diego Mopa I am doing so I would miss my first APIS since 1999! Any chance the date is wrong on the website Richard? If not, why so late?
Hmmm...what else....I shot a wedding in FL. Single women who are reaching up for the proverbial bouquet toss should make SURE not to wear a strapless dress. Or hold onto their dress while reaching at the very least.
No alt news at'all...well, at least I mentioned an alt book....
Christina Z. Anderson