U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | holidays are over tidbits

holidays are over tidbits

  • To: Alt List <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
  • Subject: holidays are over tidbits
  • From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:35:02 -0700

Thank heavens! I for one am always glad when January comes.

Boy has the list been quiet, except for an occasional platinum spot and pantyhose snipe hunt.

While I was in Barnes and Noble I came across a book called Truth Beauty--had a lot of pictorial alt stuff in it--anybody seen and liked it?

Apparently there is a new book on alt in the French language--does anyone know the title of that?

And I am so GRUMPY because APIS (RICHARD!!) which is usually mid-ish July is the END of July this year! What up wit dat??? It coincides with an alt workshop at the San Diego Mopa I am doing so I would miss my first APIS since 1999! Any chance the date is wrong on the website Richard? If not, why so late?

Hmmm...what else....I shot a wedding in FL. Single women who are reaching up for the proverbial bouquet toss should make SURE not to wear a strapless dress. Or hold onto their dress while reaching at the very least.

No alt news at'all...well, at least I mentioned an alt book....
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
http://christinaZanderson.com/