U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Dichromate concentration question

Re: Dichromate concentration question

OK, so I was exaggerating.  A tad.  Now that the sun is warming the
studio, it is 10° C and according to the chart, I'm getting a little
more that half the amount of dichromate that I would at a more typical
20°C.   That is significant.

Thanks for the link.  That chart is fascinating and I'm doing really
well on the test.