U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: More to see in NYC (Hint: Sookang Kim)

Re: More to see in NYC (Hint: Sookang Kim)

It does make sense, and I thank you.

Not the same but in a similar vein, I might mention this:  gumprints
(especially smaller ones) that I make from non-oiled paper negatives
are rather splotchy.  I find that if I print off several identical
negatives and use them in succession, the paper grain pattern tens to
cancel each other out and the final print is far more smooth.